Sunday, June 12, 2011

How to Be a More Efficient Fan

Just a quick update: I have added a "Follow By Email" feature at the top of the right pane. Submit your email here to receive an email update when I have posted new content to the blog. It makes following easier, as you don't necessarily have to check back to see if there is new content (although you are more than welcome to check back whenever you like ;)

I also encourage you to leave comments at the ends of the posts, more so than on Facebook (although I encourage that as well, especially if by using the "Share It" feature). This allows readers to see others' thoughts, opinions, comments, etc. in one consolidated space, as well as allows me to have an interaction with the readers, which I usually seek based on the questions I often ask in my posts. Let's have a conversation :)

Lastly, I'd love for anyone who reads to become a follower (see "Followers," bottom of right pane). This won't generate any email; it's more so just to get an idea of how many people are reading and looking out for new content. It also works as free advertising for me: your blogger profile will show that you are following this blog, which others will see and hopefully become curious to check it out.

Thanks for all the feedback and support so far! Continue recommending it to everyone you know!

No comments: